Traci Provost | CT Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
Traci Provost, CDFA. I am a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst. I help people understand their relationship with money, what to expect financially when a life event occurs (divorce, death, job loss, retirement) and how to engage financial literacy to help them feel confident about their future.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
I love being able to help people on my terms which means being able to adjust my fees based on a client’s ability to pay, and also being able to give back to the community by sharing my knowledge with those who seek financial empowerment.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
My daily devotional, Jesus Calling.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
The best advice I received was from my husband - “Stay true to who you are and you will always find joy and success”.
5. What is your morning routine?
I read my daily devotional, then I exercise with DailyBurn.Com and then I make our lunches before I shower and start my day.
6. What is your favorite podcast?
Anything Tim Ferris.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I am part Cherokee Native American.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
Be patient and confident. You got this!
Stay in touch with Traci through:
Text or call me at 203-520-3464