Stephanie Stewart | DET Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
The Aesthetic Method. I offer botox and dermal fillers in my office and also host parties in the comfort of clients home. I started this company because after being a Physician Assistant for 5 years in the ER, I was burning out. However, I always felt that I couldn't complain about it unless I did something to try to change it. Being involved in a serious car accident at age 15 and having multiple facial reconstructive surgeries, I wanted women to feel as good as my doctors made me feel. The Aesthetic Method was born and my goal is to make women feel better about themselves and build their confidence by offering them aesthetic, minimally invasive procedures.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
Watching women look in the mirror feeling great about themselves knowing they chose to do this for them and no one else.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
The Rachel Hollis Podcast!
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
Stop making lists and wasting time brainstorming, the best way to start a goal is to literally start doing it.
5. What is your morning routine?
If I’m not sleeping from an ER night shift before, I spend my mornings with coffee, dogs, the gym and my Brendan Burchard Planner.
6. Favorite podcast?
Rachel Hollis Rise and Rise Together.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I can make pretty damn good balloon animals.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
It will take time to grow, be patient and keep dreaming big.
Stay in touch with Stephanie through:
Facebook: The Aesthetic Method