Stefanie Lugo | PHX Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
My husband and I started Lugo & Co. in 2015 after we left our corporate finance jobs to begin our life of entrepreneurship. We started out as real estate agents, and now in addition to running our real estate team, we renovate homes in our favorite neighborhoods and help other business owners learn how to be the CEO's of their business.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
I'd love to say that we win every time we get someone we care about into their first home! But more than that, over time, I've grown much more self-confident. Being forced to handle big hurdles in business gives me a level of self-assurance that I've always sought.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
I have a very strong practice in meditation, journaling, and fitness that helps keep me grounded and feeling great. However, motivation and inspiration come and go and there are plenty of times that I don't feel either. That's when I always fall back on my discipline. :)
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
A mentor told me that there's always enough business to go around. Over time I've found that this is the foundation for an abundance mindset, and it's made building businesses and serving others so much more fun!
5. What is your morning routine?
I always wake up with a cup of apple cider vinegar "tea", a concoction I make each day. I then journal, write down my 10 big goals, read for 10-15 minutes, and meditate for 12 minutes.
6. Favorite podcast?
I'm obsessive about podcasts! I always fall back on My Favorite Murder because it gives me space to "check out" and take my mind off business.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I am a MAJOR introvert! I really need alone time to recharge my batteries and get focus work done.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
I would tell myself not to overthink much. Our businesses change and evolve in unpredictable and exciting ways, and it's okay.
Follow Stefanie and her husband on their Instagram @BryceAndStefanie