Stacey Shapiro | SD Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
I own a nutrition coaching business called FitFlexyFresh. This started as a meal prep company in 2018 but has recently transitioned into an individualized coaching program because I believe that I can give more value by educating and empowering people through the knowledge of how they're treating their bodies.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
Making the jump from running a business I didn't feel aligned with to running a business that I love!
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
My clients. They are constantly showing up and showing me how possible it is to make incredible moves forward.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
"Living life takes creativity" - That was a quote I've always lived by. I can't think of one person who gave me the best advice, but I always learned through actions. There are a million ways to solve a problem, you just need to find the way that works for you.
5. What is your morning routine?
I get up and cuddle with my dog, make coffee and grab my journal. I try and write down everything I need to accomplish in the day because I can get very scatter-brained. I also write down any thoughts I'm having upon waking up so I can get ideas down on paper.
6. What is your favorite podcast?
So tough! Aubrey Marcus Podcast, Bucci Radio, The Joe Rogan Experience and Mindpump.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I've been a pole dancer for 10 years. I helped open a studio in Baltimore, MD and performed professionally for a company before moving out to San Diego.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
Get a mentor and a business plan.
Stay in touch with Stacey through:
(Website is coming soon!)