Sheng Herr | Detroit Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
My business name is Sheng Herr. I help service-based entrepreneurs take their businesses online: attract their dream clients and make it profitable.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
Charging what I'm worth and seeing my clients get amazing results.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
Books: It gives me a lot of tools and solutions that can I try. Also, they are my go-to therapy when I'm feeling stuck.
My two fearless boys: They show me the true meaning of curiosity and remind me to build the life I want with a mixture of fun, seriousness, and attitude.
My resilient mother: She's the true model of unselfishly giving without boundaries. She's taught me to give unselfishly BUT set boundaries and expectations.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
Detach from the outcome from the book, "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A practical guide to the fulfillment of your dreams” by Deepak Chopra.
5. What is your morning routine?
4:30 am - meditate, look at my goal cards, write in my journal, or stretch.
5:30 am- workout
6:30 am - look at three things I need to get done
7:00 am - start work
6. What is your favorite podcast?
The Jim Fortin Podcast: Transform your life from the inside out.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I eat fast because I don't want to waste time.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
It's okay not to know all the answers and be okay with making mistakes because making mistakes will give me the answers/solutions I needed for my business + life.