Lauren Ruiz | PHX Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
Guide My Business is a law firm founded to support local businesses grow their passions. My service include legal advice ranging from business formation to supporting their daily operations with employees, vendors, customers and landlords.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
If I am being honest, it was quitting my corporate law job to devote my full attention to clients and grow the business I dreamed of. I no longer wanted to feel like I was sitting on the sidelines.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
My clients. I am lucky enough to be part of so many teams with amazing and unique talents that fuels me.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
Accept clients for the firm you want, not the firm you have today. This advice has helped me reframe my priorities and definition of necessity to ensure I am spending my time stategically.
5. What is your morning routine?
Feed my puppy Lilly, coffee and review my agenda for the day.
6. Favorite podcast?
How I Built this on NPR.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I mow my own lawn. I love to work in my yard and get my hands dirty.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
Do it sooner.
Stay in touch with Elizabeth through:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org