Jurgita Atanaskovski | DET Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
Namastelifecoach.com | The vision: to inspire, motivate and uplift people around me and cultivate positive change! I help my clients to achieve balanced life through improving their emotional/mental and physical well being that leads to successful relationships.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
The biggest win was just starting, crushing that fear and doubt, stepping out of my comfort zone and starting. To me "starting" is the most difficult part and without it there would be no journey.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
Through meditation, books, podcasts and seeing growth and positive change in my clients and people around me.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
To just be me. I was told that if I was anything else but myself it would be disappointing.
5. What is your morning routine?
I wake up at 5:47 am each morning, even before I get out of bed I I find something to be grateful for, meditate for 5-15 minutes and listen to motivational speeches while I get ready. (Some of my favorite speakers are Tom Bilyeu, Mel Robins, Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins)
6. What is your favorite podcast?
Women of Impact by Lisa Bilyeu
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I speak 6 languages.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
"Be patient and trust that everything will work out!"