Jennifer Trussell | DET Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
I do not currently own my own business.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
I am not an entrepreneur but I am surrounded by entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs in my life and they help to feed my creativity.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
In my work in the non-profit field. I love my job and I get out of bed each morning to try and make the world a little better every day. My inspiration comes from my co-workers and the kids that we work to help each day.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
Learn something new every day. My papa (grandfather) told me that when I was little and I definitely make sure that I follow that advice to this day.
5. What is your morning routine?
I start each day with a plan. I am a planner. It helps me to stay grounded throughout the day. I wake up and I get out my old school agenda and I take a look at what needs to be done for that day. I prioritize my tasks and it helps me to feel ready to conquer the day!
6. What is your favorite podcast?
Second Life with Hillary Kerr
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I am always myself. From the moment you meet me, I am my honest and true self. It took me a long time to realize that hiding was a waste of time.
Stay in touch with Jennifer through:
Instagram is @jentrussell