Hilary Rank | PHX Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
Healthy Transformations by Hilary. I help women heal chronic health issues naturally. I have a 12 week online program for women, where we work together closely to identify the root cause of their health issues, create a healing regimen specific to them, help create a life they love and empower them by teaching the skills to maintain their health for the rest of their life. I am a certified health coach and personal trainer.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
Enrolling my first client in the 12 week program and seeing her life transform.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
Remembering the things I'm grateful for in my life, my clients, podcasts, meditation and various books.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
The best advice I’ve ever received from my business coach — “90% of your problems in anything are mindset problems. 10% is strategy.”
5. What is your morning routine?
I go right to my gratefulness journal and brag book (this is hard for me!), I meditate and read my business plan. Then I train clients (I have a few in person training clients), workout, eat breakfast, get the kids off to school.
6. Favorite podcast?
Jenna Kutcher's Goal Digger podcast right now. She just seems like a chick I'd like to hang out with!
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I like whiskey, and I once hung out with Matchbox 20 back in college...LOL!
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
Relax, be true to yourself and savor life more.
To get in contact with Hilary, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org