Dayna Mott | DET Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
DNA Wellness/Young Living. We are a full wellness consulting business. We empower men and women to advocate for their health and wealth
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
The publishing of my first book Kinky Locs available on Amazon.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
I have two little people counting on me to pave a way for them. I want them to know they are unstoppable and I pray I can inspire them to great things.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
Enjoy every moment. Cherish the hard times as much as the good ones. You will look back and be grateful for the process.
5. What is your morning routine?
I'm super passionate about my morning routine. Own the morning, own the day and own your life. I start every morning with Bible reading and meditation. I then listen to motivational music and speakers like Eric Thomas, Tom Bilyeu, Jay Shetty, Rachel Hollis, etc.
6. What is your favorite podcast?
Women of Impact Lisa Bilyeu.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I am an Introvert and suffer from social anxiety.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
Keep going and be patient. I promise it's worth it on the other side.