Brittany Waters | DT Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
I’m the founder and lead microblade artist of Behold Brows, a cosmetic tattoo studio focused on promoting inclusivity and unapologetic individuality.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
Meeting people who know me and my business before I know them, as a result of word-of-mouth, referrals, and positive client experiences.
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
As our name hints, I believe “Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.” My inspiration is derived from the intention of changing the narrative that one look, style, or way of living supersedes another. In fact, my business exists as a means of empowering others to perpetuate this very notion.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
Don’t spend more than five minutes worrying about people/encounters/situations that won’t matter in five years. I’m not sure where I heard it, but it’s stuck with me ever since.
5. What is your morning routine?
Mediation, gym, coffee/breakfast then dive right in!
6. What is your favorite podcast?
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I'm a crazy plant lady and have dozens of house plants as well as a backyard produce garden.
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
Head down, blinders on!
Stay in touch with Brittany through: