Amber Tran | OC Member Spotlight
1. What is the name of your business and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
Primped Mommy is a lifestyle blog focusing on all my favorite outlets of life: family, beauty, travel & DIY. The intention behind Primped Mommy is to build a community that embraces the love of beauty in all things with a flair for inclusivity.
2. What has been your biggest win as an entrepreneur thus far?
Getting to learn, grow, share and connect with other boss babes. Also, taking the leap to launch my blog and take up a little corner of the digital world was a win in and of itself to this introverted-extrovert!
3. Where do you find daily motivation and inspiration?
My daughter (3.5 years old) is the main driving force behind everything I do. I want to provide her a beautiful life and teach her that hard work, determination, and a sprinkling of pixie dust can get you what you want out of life.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received and who was it from?
I know my husband got this tidbit from somewhere, but he always reminds me that done is better than perfect. I need that reminder A LOT!
5. What is your morning routine?
I wake up at 5:30, wash my face, drink water THEN coffee and start the hustle! The early morning hours are dedicated to writing/content creating for Primped Mommy before my full-time marketing job at Mabel's Labels takes precedence. That's followed up by my part-time side hustle of digital marketing for Moxie Marketing Agency.
6. What is your favorite podcast?
How I Built This. There are tons more that I love listening to, but HIBT is my all time fave.
7. Something that most people wouldn’t know about you:
I married my high school sweetheart. We just celebrated 17 years of love!
8. If you could go back to when you started your company what would you say to yourself?
My blog is almost 1 year old (in May), I am still in the infancy phases. My dream is to monetize it and have it be my full-time job.